Monday, August 22, 2016

BYOB August 2016 - a great success!


  Bring Your Own Box!  

This year's pickings of FREE supplies for teachers and non profits:


Supervisor Dave Roberts chats with teachers before the event:




Teachers anxiously waiting for the event to begin as news camera crews look on:




The flood gates open!




When asked what they think of the BYOB, teachers say:

"I love it! I love it."

"I would say I'm saving probably hundreds of dollars"





"We found all kinds of stuff. I was overwhelmed with all the options."




"This event is a wonderful community builder... I think it's great that it's extended to educators specifically. This time of the year is so important while we're all working to get our classrooms started and up and running for our students and offering the best supplies and I'm just so grateful..."




Make sure you are signed up as a NONPROFIT MEMBER to attend our next BYOB! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment